[Pharo-project] leaking semaphores

Guido Stepken gstepken at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 1 04:03:28 EST 2012

As long as GC, recompile, (see blocked UI during updates), ffi database
drivers completely block Smalltalk execution or do not access external
databases smoothly in parallel (also see async I/O, MP) i see only one
laugh here - that's indeed you!

Have fun!

Guido Stepken
Am 01.03.2012 09:43 schrieb "Henrik Johansen" <henrik.s.johansen at veloxit.no