[Pharo-project] fun with NBOpenGL

Guido Stepken gstepken at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 1 02:54:15 EST 2012

At minimum as Pharo demo i expect to see data coming from a mysql database
or csv file, flying around as bar graph on the pharo desktop.

Such simple things i had in 1986 as demo in Turbo Pascal. See FreePascal,
e.g. Any platform, stable compiler, plenty of libs, blazingly fast, good
community support.

Have fun, Guido Stepken