[Pharo-project] WriteStream, nextPutAll:, OrderedCollections

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 03:34:08 EDT 2012

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 6:09 PM,  <petton.nicolas at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Now Damien, if streaming is only intended for arrays and strings, I'd
>> expect the expression 'OrderedCollection new writeStream' to raise an
>> error... :/

agree, that should be fixed

> Indeed. Also, just for my information, why aren't we using Nile?

because traits are not supported at the level of the IDE yet. It's
hard to implement or understand a system with traits without IDE
support. I will work on that when I start working in Lille.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

popular by not having them." James Iry