[Pharo-project] **IMPORTANT** MUST READ: Pharo Association and Consortium

Herve Verjus herve.verjus at univ-savoie.fr
Sat Jun 30 06:46:08 EDT 2012

Hi All,

thank you Stef for this piece of information.

I will subscribe as individual member.

Let's say, you're doing a good job, I enjoy a lot using Pharo, that
let's me permit do/use funny and usefull things, teaching students, make
some research software prototypes, etc.
I have to say I would probably not succeed in convincing my university
staff to subscribe to the consortium. I personnaly vote for that, I will
try and will do my best but I'am not optimistic :-(
I understand that the fees are intended for enterprises or organizations
that aim to make business arround and/or with Pharo. I and my lab are
not in such a perspective. Maybe I would succeed in convincing IAE
director for some hundred euros for supporting your work...not for 1000
or more. Nevertheless, I will try.

All the best,

Herve