[Pharo-project] [Moose-dev] Magritte / XML bridge

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Sat Jun 30 02:15:41 EDT 2012

Norbert

when I load magicMagritte
and I tried the example I got an error because I got an object instead of text

visitMultipleOptionDescription: aDescription
	| options text |

	options := self object readUsing: aDescription.
	options notNil ifTrue: [
		options do: [ :each | self writeText: each asString description: aDescription ] ]
I added that but this is probably wrong. I will take some time to look deeper into.

Stef