[Pharo-project] pharo monkey issue updater

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Fri Jun 29 16:09:26 EDT 2012

Camillo Bruni-3 wrote

> ever felt bored of waiting for your issue to be checked,
> try now our new monkey checker script:
>
> https://gitorious.org/pharo-build/pharo-build/blobs/master/pharo-shell-scripts/issueLoader.rb

I was confused by this announcement and the script itself. I thought it
could be parameterized to be used on any image (e.g. locally on my machine),
esp. since /.image (wasn't sure exactly what the $/ meant) is the first
thing in the usage instructions. When I tried it, I found hard-coded values.
So...
* cool monkey
* I don't know what we're supposed to do with the script, unless it's to
show off that we've evolved from Bash to Ruby, which is cool :)