[Pharo-project] EvaluateCommandLineHandler changes

Guillermo Polito guillermopolito at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 15:30:41 EDT 2012

Hi Camillo,

the latest introduction of this:

    "check if we have an opened stdin"
    FileStream stdin ifNotNilDo:[ :stream|
        stream atEnd ifFalse: [ ^ true ]].

(I assume for piping?)

Is messing with my other command line args... lets say I have another
command line argument that runs tests and I do:

Vm image --tests

It tries to open it with the EvaluateCommandLineHandler :S...

Args is:

an OrderedCollection('--test')

And the command line handlers after selecting the responsibles are:

an OrderedCollection(EvaluateCommandLineHandler
RunTestsCommandLineHandler DefaultCommandLineHandler)

By now I'll try putting my handler a higher priority (1 :P), but, is
this the expected behavior?