[Pharo-project] Pharo 1.4 and Zodiac

Henrik Sperre Johansen henrik.s.johansen at veloxit.no
Thu Jun 28 03:31:42 EDT 2012

On 27.06.2012 15:59, Henrik Sperre Johansen wrote:
> On 27.06.2012 15:54, Sean P. DeNigris wrote:
>> Dario Trussardi wrote
>>>     i work with     Pharo1.4    Latest update: #14445  on MacBook.
>>>
>>>     I'm interested  to do TLS with  Zodiac.
>>>
>> Funny, literally 5 minutes ago I was thinking maybe Zodiac should be
>> included in 1.4...
>>
>> --
>>
> Are Windows/Linux versions of the plugin supposed to be automatically
> built?
> I seem to be getting the same primitive failures with the Cog-win.zip
> from the pharo site...
>
> Cheers,
> Henry
I'm not saying I don't think "plugin not there" messages couldn't be
clearer, or that I might like to be informed that a plugin relies on 3rd
party libs which aren't available

But when code with no fallback path to the plugin primitives is included
in a released image, I would at least expect that plugin to be included
in/with provided VM's on all platforms.

Cheers,
Henry