[Pharo-project] FileSystem outside of Pharo 2.0

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Mon Jun 25 13:34:08 EDT 2012

I'm thinking about making a Metacello configuration for FileSystem, so I can
continually load its improvements in 1.4 and have still have repeatable load
scripts. Given our plans for FileSystem, does that seem like a workable
idea? Also, it seems like it is pretty independent, does it currently depend
on anything else in the image? Will it anytime soon?

Thanks,
Sean