[Pharo-project] Problem with Monticelo package and corrupted sourcecode/zip

Pavel Krivanek pavel.krivanek at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 03:17:17 EDT 2012

Can you try to file-in the uncompressed file? Or at least look if the
file is complete. Because I discovered this issue when trying to load
Fuel tests into the Pharo Kernel (the download and unzip of the
package is done directly by Pharo) and I had no problem with unzip of
this file on Linux but the resultant file was not complete and the

-- Pavel