[Pharo-project] Problem with Monticelo package and corrupted sourcecode/zip

phil at highoctane.be phil at highoctane.be
Sun Jun 24 17:58:26 EDT 2012

I downloaded it, renamed the .mcz as a .zip and used the unarchiver on it.
No issue.

3271 lines in source.st

OSX Lion over here.

Was able to get it back from my 1.4 on CogVM and browse the downloaded
package.

Seems to be a OS X related issue. Rebooting a Mac may be rare, but may
help... Network problems? Sometimes my NAS needs a kick in the butt..

Phil

--
Philippe Back
Dramatic Performance Improvements