[Pharo-project] Problem with Monticelo package and corrupted sourcecode/zip

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 17:00:37 EDT 2012

Hi guys. I have a problem and I don't understand. If you download
FuelTests-MarianoMartinezPeck.269 from http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/Fuel and
try to unzip it, in my MacOSX I have an error saying the fie is corrupted.
If I proceed anyway, and I open the .st it is CUT in the middle (it does
not finish properly). I thought it was a problem with Traits (because
FuelTest has traits), but I tried other packages even with traits and they
are fine. Then I thought that that version of the package could be
corrupted, but I went several versions ago in history and same problem.
Then  thoguht it was  Monticello problem. I went to Pharo 2.0 20020 and
again, same problem.

So I am lost. I remember something about the zip compression problem in
Monticello.... could this be related?

thanks

--
Mariano