[Pharo-project] better tab implementation

Tudor Girba tudor at tudorgirba.com
Sun Jun 24 02:43:02 EDT 2012

Hi Stef,

Yes, these are the base classes. You should also publish:
- LazyTabPageRemoved
- LazyTabPageChanged

However, please keep in mind that the lazy implementation is more of a hack to fit somehow within the original tab implementation. In the long run, we should refactor this.

Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Problem solving should be focused on describing
the problem in a way that makes the solution obvious."