[Pharo-project] is there a way to pass a script to a vm without passing via a file?

Camillo Bruni camillobruni at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 18:17:27 EDT 2012

On 2012-06-23, at 23:50, Sven Van Caekenberghe wrote:

> On 23 Jun 2012, at 22:25, Camillo Bruni wrote:
>
>> no no all in the image :), see BasicCodeLoader
>
> Very nice, but you mean EvaluateCommandLineHandler is guess ?
>
> If I understand it correctly, it will always quit the image after evaluating something.
> Furthermore is print the results of the evaluation to stdout, no ?

yes, I think that default behavior is pretty consistent with what I know from other languages.
but yeah, maybe should add a default option --no-quit or so to keep the image open.

otherwise there is still the st handler that keeps the image open
(which I do not like that much either :/)

at least both should work the same way IMO