[Pharo-project] FileSystem and file extensions

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Sat Jun 23 12:08:15 EDT 2012

If we want to make #extension the part after the last extension delimiter,
there's a fix in the inbox...
Then we would have (e.g. "CommandShell-Piping-dtl.10.mcz":
- #basename -> CommandShell-Piping-dtl.10.mcz "the entire name"
- #base -> CommandShell-Piping-dtl "the part before any extension
delimiters"
- #basenameWithoutExtension -> CommandShell-Piping-dtl.10 "the part before
the last extension
- #extension -> mcz "the last extension"
- #extensions -> an OrderedCollection('10' 'mcz')

That seems like every conceivable interesting combination

n.b. this slice is not related to the first one for this issue, which has
already been integrated. I successfully loaded it into #20156 and updated
the FS tests, which all pass
SLICE-Issue-6091-FileReferencegtgtextension-should-be-after-last-separator-SeanDeNigris.1

Make #extension in FS return the part after the last extension delimiter