[Pharo-project] New System Progress Bar

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Fri Jun 22 14:02:22 EDT 2012

Pavel Krivanek-3 wrote

> I already included the fix into the build scripts so the Jenkins job is
> working again and we can put other temporary fixes there too.

Okay, great! Will these be included if users update though the world menu?

Pavel Krivanek-3 wrote

> Simply have the alternative UI managers in mind while progress bar
> redesign :-)

Trust me, I definitely do now, lol!

Pavel Krivanek-3 wrote

> I think that classes like that should be in the same package as
> DummyUIManager.

Sounds good to me...

Pavel Krivanek-3 wrote

> However ignoring of messages by DNU doesn't look as good design to me :-)

Absolutely, it's total rubbish! But (from the vision)...
"One step at a time.
Perfection can kill movement.
Quality is a emerging property."