[Pharo-project] FileSystem and file extensions

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Fri Jun 22 12:45:14 EDT 2012

What happened with this issue?! I see that extension still returns all the
"extensions", even though there was consensus in the mailing list that the
extension was the thing after the last dot.

I strongly disagree with this choice. Besides the fact that it breaks
everything (can't recognize mcz's, st's), how about this: 'MyPackage.1.mcz'.
Is 1 an extension?! No!!! Please reconsider...

Cheers,
Sean