[Pharo-project] New System Progress Bar

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Fri Jun 22 09:44:39 EDT 2012

Pavel Krivanek-3 wrote

The fix is good. Made a slice and marked it FixToInclude...

Pavel,
I understand we probably don't want progress in the kernel, but can you live
with it for a bit while we figure out what to do about progress? There is a
lot of discussion on the dev list... Otherwise, I could put the Dummy in
it's own package or whatever you suggest. Really, all it's doing is ignoring
all messages via DNU, so it could be any object that does that... This was
just a patch so Jenkins would start working again while we discuss and clean
and enhance...

HTH,
Sean