[Pharo-project] Translating FileDirectory et al to FileSystem

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Thu Jun 21 21:46:27 EDT 2012

We're getting there! I can't believe how much effort and progress there is
already.

One thing I've been noticing... when porting DirectoryEntry and subclasses
to FileSystemDirectoryEntry, #name should be translated to #basename
(otherwise, you get 'Directory Entry: ...', not the filename). Some of the
updates (several authors) are going to have to be re-fixed because of this
(I nabbed a few already). Also, FileDirectory>>pathName should become
#fullName (which incidentally is pretty safe because FileDirectory>>fullName
does the same thing).

Cheers,
Sean