[Pharo-project] Where is the PBE VM?

Camillo Bruni camillobruni at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 13:17:24 EDT 2012

yes, we should have a single download click and run thing

- one click images
- PBE

but yeah, I am not much in favor of the PBE book... that is a
hell a lot of work to keep up to date.

A simple introduction to the basics of the system, that might make
sense. Otherwise we should write more example code and more class comments!!

We should clearly state that it works only for the very specific version!