[Pharo-project] Integrated interactive tutorial?

Malcolm Macgregor mdmacgr at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 07:50:58 EDT 2012

Once you have placed it in the download image I'd be happy to download the
image again - thereby killing two birds with one stone (i.e. getting the
tutorial for me, and testing the download for everyone!)

Then again - I'm not sure I want the interactive tutorial (IT)!

Why have a separate IT and PEB?

Does IT have all the material in PEB?

Is it sensible to have an interactive tutorial inside Pharo?

The collaboractiv PEB enables readers to actively collaborate in fixing the
bugs in the documentation.
How can you do this with the interactive tutorial?

If  IT & PEB cover the same material how do you manage version control and
synchronization?