[Pharo-project] Array size in inspector

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Tue Jun 19 11:29:04 EDT 2012

Davide Varvello wrote

>  I've a very long array I'd like to inspect, unfortunately inspector shows
> only first 100 elements and few last elements of my array. How can change
> that behavior?

Hey Davide! Please ask user questions on StackOverflow (tagged with Pharo)
or the Pharo Users list, so they do not get lost/confused with the
development issues discussed here.

If you explore your array instead of inspecting it, you should see all the
elements (may take a long time, depending on the size).

HTH,
Sean