[Pharo-project] start thinking on summer release of Pharo 1.4

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 04:13:21 EDT 2012

Ok... but we are not going to spend time fixing OB.
OB maintainers are not anymore in the community (or are not willing to maintain OB for 1.4) and is too much work for us  to do it. I think even with that couple of things you are reporting (and maybe some others that may appear), OB is overall working fine with 1.4. We are working on the future browser (Nautilus) and we sorry that is not ready yet, but well... that's life :P

Of course, if someone wants to take this issues and do a quick fix, squeaksource.com/PharoOB project is open to accept fixes.

Esteban