[Pharo-project] start thinking on summer release of Pharo 1.4

phil at highoctane.be phil at highoctane.be
Sun Jun 17 10:36:02 EDT 2012

Moved to Nautilus for a week, I am now back to OB. At least I can
navigate through everything without weird things popping up in my face
everyone in a while (well, even with OB there are quite a bunch.).

Just an example with OB (screenshot): Finder > pragma > click click on
the tree branch --> bam! error message. Look at the stracktrace, the
only thing I want is to close that.

Phil

2012/6/17 Sean P. DeNigris <sean at clipperadams.com>:

> philippeback wrote
>>
>> OB if we want traction with embarking new people into Pharo.
>
> That makes sense. The only downside is that we will train people on one
> browser and almost immediately switch to a new one. I remember questions
> about how to "get the browser from PBE" (it was O2 I think). Although, I
> guess this is a good tradeoff vs. exposing newbies to a bleeding edge tool
> under heavy development.
>
> Also, about that release date...
>
> Sean

Philippe Back
Dramatic Performance Improvements
Mob: +32(0) 478 650 140 | Fax: +32 (0) 70 408 027 Mail:
phil at highoctane.be | Web: http://philippeback.eu | Blog:
http://philippeback.be

High Octane SPRL
rue cour Boisacq 101