[Pharo-project] start thinking on summer release of Pharo 1.4

phil at highoctane.be phil at highoctane.be
Sun Jun 17 06:44:52 EDT 2012

Who is his/her right mind would be able to make sense of this without
a lot of preexposure? And who the hell are those people?

And figuring out they need to right click, followed by a load
configuration *and* stable version? Followed by a loooong wait. And if
there is no internet, well, it would freeze for a significant while.

That's the feedback I get from people I try to get into the flow. Lots
of blank stares... along the lines of "What the heck are you doing?"

Phil

--
Philippe Back
Dramatic Performance Improvements