[Pharo-project] DefaultCommandLineHandler error

Camillo Bruni camillobruni at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 16:29:38 EDT 2012

grml that's some stupid bug I accidentally produced by rewriting the command line handler.
it seems like it does not properly finish execution and drags along some old code...

that's why the image starts up considerably slower the first time :P
see http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=5907