[Pharo-project] DBXTalk & seaside / success in Pier one-click / my 1.4 woes follow-up

Yanni Chiu yanni at rogers.com
Tue Jun 12 23:16:50 EDT 2012

On 12/06/12 7:52 PM, Cameron Sanders wrote:

> My test is the most trivial test of the Person tutorial for Magritte,
> grab my partial version from
>   MCHttpRepository
> location: 'http://www.debrispublishing.com/camshared'
> user: ''
> password: ''
>
> and package is 'Cam'.

Your code worked in my Magritte2 image. But, it looks like you built
yourself a Magritte3 image. If so, you must "port" your example from
Magritte2 to Magritte3. I'm not sure where the doc's are, but web search
turned up: http://www.slideshare.net/nickager/magritte3

You need to change the #descriptionXXX stuff to use pragmas, if I
remember correctly. Again, I've not ported my code to Magritte3, but I
had a brief look earlier to understand what issues I would have.