[Pharo-project] FileReference should throw error when deleting unexisting files?

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 03:49:40 EDT 2012

Hi Stef. It looks we are minority. So today I will:
- add #testExists (becuase it was broken but no test)
- add #ensureDeleted
- add #testEnsureDeleted
- fix FileSystemHandleTest >> tearDown to #ensureDeleted  the reference.

cheers

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 7:25 AM, Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.ducasse at inria.fr

--
Mariano