[Pharo-project] zip bug [IMPORTANT] probably related to the recent Zip changes

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Sun Jun 10 21:41:19 EDT 2012

Sean P. DeNigris wrote

> Where did you click on it? I need steps to reproduce...

Okay, I tried to merge it and got the error when the package was being
read...

I did some experiments...
* create a zip at Mac command line -> new Pharo code correctly parses
date/times
* unzip Balloon-CamilloBruni.85.mcz at Mac command line -> Mac reports
date/time as 1/23/2010... I'm assuming this is wrong because pre-fix, Pharo
reported 29 September 2011

So, I think the code is correct, but transitioning is a problem... let me
see write up a fallback defaulting to the old date format for invalid
dates...