[Pharo-project] zip bug [IMPORTANT] probably related to the recent Zip changes

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Sun Jun 10 20:58:38 EDT 2012

Stéphane Ducasse wrote

> Sean could you have a look?
>
> Because when I tried to click on Balloon-CamilloBruni.85.mcz in PharoInbox
>
> I get a month as 13

I'll take a look. I'm very confident about that code, because I tested it
over and over with real data from different sources. Although, it makes
sense that, if we've been saving files with wrong values and loading them
using the same formula, we wouldn't know they were wrong until we fix the
format... If that's the case, maybe wrap the unzip with a check that
defaults to the old format if the date is invalid or strange (e.g. year
1962)...

Sean