[Pharo-project] Look and font competition

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Sun Jun 10 04:27:35 EDT 2012

Hi guys

this morning Igor shows me all his work around dynlib loading of third party plugins.
And yes now we get all the third party plugins downloaded and compiled (yes with only one copy of FT2)….Great stuff!

Now we would like to organize a little competition for the official look of Pharo 2.0. So if you feel that you are a little
bit designer inside, please send us proposals.
We propose this one :) based on Curlz MT (welcome to the world of the pink little ponies) :)