[Pharo-project] [Pharo-users] loading order for seaside / DBXTalk + Magritte / Pharo 1.4 / configuration

Cam S camsanders at aol.com
Sat Jun 9 18:18:06 EDT 2012

> I keep having problems with configurations. The documentation for each
>>>>

> what is *exactly* what does not work?  otherwise we cannot guess.

Like Object instance>>#description, which prevents asComponent from
working, in the currently configured 1.4 image I am working with. If I
change the behavior there, I run into other problems. Other problems in
other images with different load orders.

I was not expecting anyone to guess. I was just wondering whether anyone
has actually made them all work together or not. If not, then I do not have
time to be the one to battle through it. Same old story: I simply do not
have time.

-
I will go through the load process again, keeping it minimal, and provide
the scripts (workspace contents) back on this list.

I have a few fixes for DBXTalk: the Magritte descriptions generation (I

>> Excellent!!! :)  Thanks. Can you send us the changes or directly commit?

Sure, I would rather not commit them without someone else reviewing them.
Does the {} array notation work in any flavors of smalltalk other than
Pharo?

Thanks, I will get back to you... after I go through this process again.

-Cam