[Pharo-project] ClassBoxes... bitrotted, or usable?

Alexandre Bergel alexandre.bergel at me.com
Mon Jun 4 16:56:14 EDT 2012

This was the implementation in Modular Smalltalk if I remember correctly.

In plain Smalltalk you send a message named #msg and the lookup gives you a compile method.
In Modular Smalltalk, there is an intermediary step: #msg -> #Namespace.msg -> compile method

Alexandre

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu