[Pharo-project] light-table: live programming for python

Esteban A. Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 14:12:13 EDT 2012

Stéphane Ducasse wrote

> we should produce more 5 min videos!!!
> Look we are not able to even do that.

No smalltalker with a sane mind would record himself five minutes doing his
regular work. :)

But truth is we should find a way to impress people like light table did.

The most impressive thing in the demo, and I'd bet that was the main
resonator in the audience, was the variables replacement by its current
values.

I don't know how hard would be to have debugger with a splitted window or
viewing mode showing the code with the actual values of the variables.

Regards,

--
Esteban.