[Pharo-project] Loading Nautilus / Spec in 1.4

Patrik Sundberg patrik.sundberg at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 17:59:28 EDT 2012

it'd be appreciated, I think I'll have to stick to 1.4 along side 2.0 until
I am more able to fix things in 2.0 myself.

seems a waste to not learn cautious for me as I get started though since
it's the future (given I'm starting from scratch).

thanks for the workaround, ties me over but I'm automating my image
building so manual steps I'm trying to avoid completely hence updated
package would be great.