[Pharo-project] Going meta (VM development)

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 13:55:13 EDT 2012

On 30 July 2012 17:59, Dale Henrichs <dhenrich at vmware.com> wrote:

> [...]

Hi, Dale, do you have any links, nicely demonstrating the features you
described above?
For me, as an utterly lazy guy, who also doesn't loves writing much,
the simpler the better..
that's why i thought about just setting up a blog and posting notes
there, which is just few minutes..
Throwing git into the cycle would extend this time.. and as result, a
willingness to post about updates.. :)

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.