[Pharo-project] markdown to latext and html

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Sun Jul 29 05:40:51 EDT 2012

Yes but I want to generate what I want from the document tree.
So may be using the pier syntax is better since we should have the tree doc and all the infrastructure.
I could even write a markdown outputter.
We could use the pier syntax for the internal doc and as a pharo pivot documentation language.
Damien we should check that because everything is there since we used it for the seaside book.

Stef