[Pharo-project] need maximized windows and hotkey for world menu - pharo 2.0

jhancock jhancock at shellshadow.com
Fri Jul 27 00:04:52 EDT 2012

Hi, I'm just getting back into pharo and starting with the current 2.0.  I
would like to be able maximize a window without having the wasted space
outside it.  I realize this maybe wasn't done because it keeps me from
getting to the world menu.

Can someone point me out some places or provide some pieces of code to set a
global hotkey to get the world menu and also to make maximize take all
space.

thanks, Jon