[Pharo-project] ODBC on W7 and Pharo 1.4

Friedrich Dominicus frido at q-software-solutions.de
Thu Jul 26 01:40:42 EDT 2012

"Torsten Bergmann" <astares at gmx.de> writes:

> Sorry - no MSAccess installation here to help you with the
> problem. Dont know if ODBC package is still maintained.
>
> Maybe you should switch to DBXTalk which can also
> be used with ODBC
>
> http://dbxtalk.smallworks.com.ar/
>
> Guillermo currently prepares a new version for OpenDBX 1.4.6.
Ok thanks anyway. Can you tell me if  there is a usable tutorial about
FFI somewhere. Without it it's really hard to  understand the ODBC
implementation.

Thanks
Friedrich

--
Q-Software Solutions GmbH; Sitz: Bruchsal; Registergericht: Mannheim
Registriernummer: HRB232138; Geschaeftsfuehrer: Friedrich Dominicus