[Pharo-project] Way to see diffs between different builds?

Patrik Sundberg patrik.sundberg at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 08:09:42 EDT 2012

Hi,

Is there a way to see the diffs (in terms of changes to image) between one
2.0 build number and another? I don't see any obvious link on the CI server
to it, and the github export seems to be done in a way that makes the diffs
enourmous.

If not, is there a way to do it in image? I can only see changes for
individual MC packages, not a more system level diff to see exactly what
changed from one build to another.

I was starting to dig into the metacello bootstrapping problem in 2.0 and
became clear to me it'd help me a lot if I could more easily follow the
diffs.

Thanks,
Patrik