[Pharo-project] [ENH]: MCHttpRepository Authentication (Issue 6449)

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Tue Jul 24 22:23:28 EDT 2012

We should be able to say, "MCHttpRepository logInto: serverUrl as: username
withPassword: passwordString"

Is there any use case for not using the server credentials with a particular
repo i.e. myserver/ss has credentials, but myserver/ss/myrepo uses
different/no credentials? If we assume that all repos with a given prefix
will use the same credentials, the implementation will be much simpler...

Conversation-starter in the inbox. Please take a look and comment, but do
not integrate.

Name: SLICE-Issue-6449-ENH-MCHttpRepository-Authentication-SeanDeNigris.1
Hack together an implementation to start the conversation. ***This should
NOT be integrated***