[Pharo-project] dirty package

Yanni Chiu yanni at rogers.com
Tue Jul 24 17:19:25 EDT 2012

On 24/07/12 4:21 PM, Sean P. DeNigris wrote:

>  I updated the plugin, which didn't seem to help, so I rolled it back
> to rule out other problems. I guess I'll update it again... n.b. URL Trigger
> works on my personal server, running Jenkins ver.1.472, with URL Trigger v.
> 0.23.

Looking at the configuration of Pharo-2.0 build, under the "Build
Triggers" section there are two URL triggers.

(1) Build when a URL's content changes
Hudson will check the URL you specify and download its content. If the
content changes, Hudson will launch a build.

(2) [URLTrigger] - Poll with a URL
Configure Jenkins to poll URLs.
For each URL, you can check the last modification date and/or the contents.

The [URLTrigger] plugin is selected, but under "Inspect URL content",
there doesn't seem to be anything configured. Should it have something?

Also, maybe the other URL trigger works? So the plugin [URLTrigger] is
no longer needed.