[Pharo-project] dirty package

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Tue Jul 24 16:21:13 EDT 2012

Marcus Denker-4 wrote

> this is fixed in 20232... we really need to get jenkins again to
> automatically update.

I tried a bunch of things and can't get it to work. It's hard to tell what's
going on without command line access. If I don't put a frequency for the URL
trigger to poll the update list, the trigger claims to check, but seems to
always report that there were no changes. If I put a frequency e.g. "*/5 * *
* *", it doesn't seem to poll at all. Intermittently, it complains about a
502 error. I thought it might have something to do with the proxy, but
christophe said there should be unrestricted access from Jenkins to the
forge. I updated the plugin, which didn't seem to help, so I rolled it back
to rule out other problems. I guess I'll update it again... n.b. URL Trigger
works on my personal server, running Jenkins ver.1.472, with URL Trigger v.
0.23.