[Pharo-project] fuelized test failures

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 14:54:04 EDT 2012

THere is something I don't understand. If I see:
https://ci.lille.inria.fr/pharo/view/Pharo%202.0/job/pharo-2.0-tests/Architecture=32,OS=mac/ws/Pharo-2.0-AfterRunningTests/
it seems it is independent of a particular build. What does it mean? that
we only have the .fuel of the last build? if this is the case, then it is
not very helpful at all.

Thanks!