[Pharo-project] [Metacello] Re: Change in MCCacheRepository that affects Metacello loading

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 05:19:26 EDT 2012

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 6:24 PM, Dale Henrichs <dhenrich at vmware.com> wrote:

> Yeah, if you could hold off on that change for a bit (this is for
> Pharo-2.0 right?)...I might have a different solution for Pharo-2.0...

Dale, our jenkins jobs were unable to build because we are unable to
bootstrap Metacello. Metacello is so important for us that we prefer to fix
it immediately and give time for you ;)
http://code.google.com/p/**pharo/issues/detail?id=6442<http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=6442>
So....when you have fixed a released a new version of Metacello, let us
know and we just remove the method.

thanks!