[Pharo-project] How to filter out method extensions in Ring?

Hernán Morales Durand hernan.morales at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 07:45:35 EDT 2012

Hello all,
You may help me on this one. I want to filter out method selectors which
are extensions of a particular class. For example, in Pharo 1.4 the
ArrayedCollection class has these selectors:
ArrayedCollection selectors asSortedCollection

I would want all of them except #writeOnGZIPByteStream: which is in
"Compression" package. I did a try to Ring

ArrayedCollection selectors asSortedCollection collect: [ : each |
    RGMethodDefinition
        class: ArrayedCollection
        selector: each ]

with MethodReference I did :

 ... ( each category beginsWith: '*'  ) not ...

but it seems not supported in Ring? Any hints?

Cheers,

Hernán