[Pharo-project] Change in MCCacheRepository that affects Metacello loading

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 04:14:05 EDT 2012

Hi Dale.  http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=6405
renames MCCacheRepository #default to #uniqueInstance. Therefore, to be
able to bootstrap Metacello we need to change:

ConfigurationOfMetacello class >> bootstrapPackage: aString from: aPath
| repository version |
repository := (*MCCacheRepository uniqueInstance* includesVersionNamed:
aString)
ifTrue: [*MCCacheRepository uniqueInstance*]
ifFalse: [MCHttpRepository
location: aPath
user: ''
password: ''].
repository
versionReaderForFileNamed: aString , '.mcz'
do: [:reader |
version := reader version.
version load.
version workingCopy repositoryGroup addRepository: repository]

I could commit, but I don't want to break Metacello loading in other images
and I don't know how do you handle these cases.

Thanks,

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com