[Pharo-project] [update 2.0] #20231

Pavel Krivanek pavel.krivanek at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 17:11:44 EDT 2012

We have 4 new related platform independent test failures

Tests.Bugs.ChangeSetClassChangesTest.testAddInstanceVariable
Tests.Bugs.ChangeSetClassChangesTest.testAddInstanceVariableAddsNewChangeRecord
Tests.Bugs.ChangeSetClassChangesTest.testChangeClassCategory
Tests.Bugs.ChangeSetClassChangesTest.testChangeClassCategoryAddsNewChangeRecord

-- Pavel