[Pharo-project] athens for strikefonts

Tudor Girba tudor at tudorgirba.com
Sun Jul 22 05:00:04 EDT 2012

Hi Igor,

First of all, how was your holidays? :)

A while ago, you said that supporting StrikeFonts would not be that difficult. For me it would be important to have this support in order to have a smooth transition to Athens even without Cairo.

So, what would it take for this support to happen?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"In a world where everything is moving ever faster,
one might have better chances to win by moving slower."