[Pharo-project] Brain storming request: Semantic zooming for Roassal

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Sun Jul 22 04:04:55 EDT 2012

Zooming is interesting and since Athens canvas is opening the vectorial space we should definitively
try. I have serious doubt that this can of modeling will go anyway. It may be a fun master or bachelor topics.
Now I would like to be able to build the same with Pharo:
	clean event
	nice support for zoom

and we are getting closer and closer.

Stef